Shimano XTR Bled I-spec-II Ready Brake Lever / Post mount Calliper BRM9020
- ShowProduct Information Optimal stopping power for trail and enduro mountain bikes. The Shimano XTR BR- M9020 trail hydrauli... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Optimal stopping power for trail and enduro mountain bikes. The Shimano XTR BR- M9020 trail hydraulic disc brakes offer the ultimate in stopping control for technical trail riders and hard charging enduro racers.
The aluminium calliper body is rigid and features two oversized 22mm phenolic pistons with a GFRP coating for improved heat management. The sintered brake pads feature cooling fins to prevent overheating on long Alpine descents. All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
The short stroke Servo Wave lever features a SIL-TEC roller which offers quick, smooth pad engagement and more power – ideal for aggressive trail riding. You can adjust both the reach and bite point of the carbon lever blade to get just the right fit for your hands. Dimples on the lever offer improved grip for your fingers.
Get more power and control with the XTR Trail brakes.
- Front fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Free-stroke adjustment
- Oversized 22mm twin glass fibre phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Using Ice Tech alloy fin pads further improving heat radiation performance
- Super lightweight mono body uses a forged one piece design is rigid and lightweight
- Carbon/Alloy structure short 14 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-II compatible
- Kit also contains finned sintered pads, spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000mm front / 1700mm rear