Shimano XTR Hollowtech II Chainset FCM970
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Class-leading XTR chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet li... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Class-leading XTR chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit.
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- Super-lightweight HollowTech II forged Duralumin crank arms - hollow design saves weight whilst increasing rigidity
- Silver crank arm face for lasting good looks
- Easy to use splined Octalink bottom bracket spindle connection gives a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- The middle chainring is made of titanium supported in a carbon shell which combine to produce a hard-wearing, light weight, and stiff set up
- Development has resulted in stiffer, light weight and hard-wearing HyperDrive 7075 aluminium outer and inner chainrings with a highly durable Nickel-plate treatment
- Conventional 104 / 64 PCD four-arm chainrings 44/32/22T
- For use with Super Narrow HG chain
- Average weight 747 g (175 mm including BB)