Shimano XTR Race M985 10 Speed Double Chainset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This new thoroughbred kit is starts with Shimano's first-ever off-road two-ring race crank, which co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This new thoroughbred kit is starts with Shimano's first-ever off-road two-ring race crank, which comes in carefully calculated CloseStep gear combinations to match riders' individual style, terrain, and horsepower. With 40 and 42 tooth Primary Driving Gear choicesnot to mention an optional, Herculean 44 tooth ring intended for pros only the only factor limiting how fast you can go is how much power you can produce.
And despite weighing in under 700 grams, this purpose-built race crank maintains all the pipe billet steel-axle strength and cold-forged Duraluminum durability that XTR cranks are famous for. Shimano has also parlayed its already best-in-class front shifting into the two-ring crank game with a new short-cage, double-ring-specific front derailleur that seamlessly shifts an off-road-specific 10-speed XTR chain.
- CloseStep gearing: 40-28T, 42-30T or 44-30T
- Dual Spike chainring technology
- 10-speed specific
- Shimano 88x4 bolt pattern
- 48.8mm Chain line
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.