Shimano Zee Bled I-spec-B Compatible Brake With Post Mount Calliper BRM640
- ShowProduct Information Affordable stopping power for hard charging mountain bike riders and racers. The Shimano Zee BRM640 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Affordable stopping power for hard charging mountain bike riders and racers. The Shimano Zee BRM640 hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful stopping control on the most challenging downhill and enduro MTB tracks.
Featuring two pairs of different size ceramic pistons in the calliper, the Zee brakes combine excellent modulation with power. Supplied with regular brake pads the Zee brakes are also compatible with Ice Tech pads for improved heat management on Alpine long descents.
The ergonomic Zee lever features adjustable reach so you can get the lever in just the right place for your hands. I-Spec-B compatibility allows you to attach a Shimano shifter and brake lever with the same clamp. All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
Upgrade you stopping power with the Shimano Zee hydraulic disc brakes.
- Easily controllable, high-power stopping control
- 4-ceramic pistons in two different diameters for improved modulation
- One-way bleed system: quick, easy and clean with funnel tool
- Ergonomic 1.5 finger Servo Wave brake lever
- Reach adjustable
- 2nd generation I-spec-B-B compatible
- Optional: Ice-Tech brake pads
- Average Weight : Weight: 314g (Resin pads)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.