Sigma ANT+ Speed Sensor
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Computer Spares See the latest products
New in Computer Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The use of wireless, digital ANT+ technology is common in bicycle electronics. All ANT+* compatible ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The use of wireless, digital ANT+ technology is common in bicycle electronics. All ANT+* compatible devices** can communicate with one another as long as they have been paired. The most common power meters are ANT+ based. The Sigma ANT+ Speed Sensor transmits data about speed from sensor to the computer via wireless technology making it easier to set up as you don't have the stress of cables.
- For use with ROX10 and other Ant+ Compatible products
- Uses Wireless technology
* ANT+ is an interoperable wireless transfer capability that can be used with the basic ANT protocol. ANT+ is a managed network that is able to collect, transfer and store sensor data
** iPhone and Android devices are compatible to read the recordings