Sigma BC 16.12 16 Function Wired Cycle Computer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wired Computers See the latest products
New in Wired Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The professional among the Topline range. Whether with one bike or two, the BC 16.12 has comprehensi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe professional among the Topline range. Whether with one bike or two, the BC 16.12 has comprehensive bike and time functions and offers the option of cadence measurement.
General functions :
- Full text display with seven available languages
- 2 adjustable wheel sizes
- Automatic recognition of second bike
- Backup function (storage chip)
- Low battery indicator, receiver / transmitter
- Automatic start / stop
- Tool free install
- Service interval programmable via UFSB
- Current speed
- Average speed
- Current /Average speed comparison
- Maximum speed
- Trip distance
- Total distance bike 1 / 2 / 1+2 (Not shown while riding)
- Separate trip section counter with manual stop / start
- Trip time
- Total trip time bike 1 / 2 / 1+2 (Not shown while riding)
- Separate time section counter with manual stop/start
- Countdown timer
- Current cadence (optional)
- Average cadence (optional)
- Current temperature