Sigma Micro Rear LED Light
- ShowProduct Information A Small Light for Every OccasionThe colorful Sigma Micros are practical, useful, and let you be seen... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA Small Light for Every Occasion
The colorful Sigma Micros are practical, useful, and let you be seen everywhere. The application possibilities of the attractive LED lights are diverse in everyday life and sport.
The flexible Velcro straps or the uni-fit strap enable a universal mounting on the arm while running or inline skating, on a stroller or a key chain.
The new lens enhances the side visibility and thereby increases the safety of the user. The small lights with the big safety effect are available in six colors with a white or red LED.
- Universal LED safety light - red and white
- Extra bright and improved side visibility
- Extra long burn time up to 50 hours
- 2 modes: permanent and flashing
- 2 flexible velcro straps in different lengths + unifit strap for variable mounting
- Tool-free battery change (2 x CR 2032 incl.)
- Handy click switch
- Water resistant
- Lightweight 20 g
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.