Sigma ROX 10.0 GPS Equipped Cycle Computer
- ShowProduct Information The new ROX 10.0 GPS is the first SIGMA SPORT bike computer with GPS. With its ANT+ compatibility, G... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The new ROX 10.0 GPS is the first SIGMA SPORT bike computer with GPS. With its ANT+ compatibility, GPS receiver, and route navigation, it impresses as a bike computer with that extra something.
Thanks to its five navigation functions, nine bike, nine heart rate, eight performance, and five altitude measuring functions, as well as several other functions, the ROX 10.0 GPS is the perfect companion for any professional athlete in training. The PC interface and comprehensive DATA CENTER 3 evaluation and planning modules with map connection give everything users could need when it comes to analyzing and planning training and trips.
- Current speed
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Current vs. average speed comparison
- Current expansion**
- Average expansion**
- Current cadence**
- Average cadence**
- Maximum cadence**
Heart rate functions
- Current heart rate**
- Average heart rate**
- Maximum heart rate**
- HR as a % of HR max**
- Average % of HR max**
- One target zone**
- Four intensity zones**
- Automatic calculation of the intensity/ target and HR zone(s)**
Four intensity zones
The ROX 10.0 GPS features 4 intensity zones and will show riders how much training time was spend in each zone. Choose the pre-programmed intensity zones or create your own training specific zones. The default settings for the intensity zones are based on the abbreviations BE1, BE1/2, BE2 (development zone) and CE (peak performance zone).
BE1: Basic endurance 1, 60-70% of the HR max
BE1/2: Basic endurance 1/2, 70-80% of the HR max
BE2: Basic endurance 2, 80-90% of the HR max
CE: Competition endurance, 90-100 % of the HR max
A defined heart rate range in which the rider should train. Riders can choose between the customized zone, the fitness zone, or the fat burn zone, or choose to disable this function. The device indicates in graph format and audibly if the rider leaves the zone..
- Training time
- Trip time
- Time (12/24 h)
- Countdown timer
- Current power (Formula /ANT+)**/***
- Three-second average power (Formula /ANT+)**/***
- 30-second average power (Formula /ANT+)**/***
- Average power (Formula /ANT+)**/***
- Maximum power (Formula /ANT+)**/***
- Work in kJ (Formula /ANT+)**/***
- Current power in watt/kg (Formula /ANT+)**/***
- One power target zone (Formula /ANT+)**/***
Compatibility with ANT+ power meters
In addition to the tried-and-tested integrated power calculation of the ROX Series, all power meters using ANT+ transmission technology can be coupled to the ROX 10.0 GPS.
Power target zone
Define the upper and lower thresholds in watts. Once defined, the device indicates in graph format and audibly if the user leaves the zone.
- Current temperature
- Minimum temperature
- Maximum temperature
Altitude measurement functions
- Current altitude
- Gradient (%)
- Current incline rate
- Elevation profile for the next 3 mi
- Elevation profile for the last 3 mi
- Altitude gain
- Maximum altitude
- Distance uphill
- Trip time uphill
- Average speed uphill
- Maximum rate of ascent
- Average incline uphill
- Maximum incline uphill
- Average expansion uphill**
- Altitude loss
- Distance downhill
- Trip time downhill
- Average speed downhill
- Maximum rate of descent
- Average slope downhill
- Maximum slope downhill
- Average expansion downhill**
- Low battery indicator in %
- GPS accuracy
- GPS signal strength
- Time to destination
- Time at destination
- Distance to destination
- Mini track navigation for the next 1 mi
The GPS receiver makes it possible to re-travel trips previously loaded via DATA CENTER 3 or stored on the device. Multiple navigation functions such as time to destination, distance to destination, off-track alarm, waypoint alarm, wrong direction alarm and the track view; simplify navigation.
- Favorites A
- Favorites B
- Maximum no. of laps (784)
- Current no. of laps
- Lap time
- Time since start
- Lap distance
- Distance since start
- Average speed per lap
- Maximum speed per lap
- Average HR per lap
- Maximum HR per lap
- Kcal per lap
- Average cadence per lap**
- Maximum cadence per lap**
- Average power per lap**
- Maximum power per lap**
- Average altitude per lap
- Maximum altitude per lap
- Altitude gain per lap
- Altitude loss per lap
- Average ascent per lap
- Average descent per lap
Laps can be evaluated in detail with 20 different functions recorded per lap. If you use the lap counter, a pop-up window opens in which the three to six previously defined functions are displayed.
- LOG book
- GPS receiver
- Low battery indicator-computer
- 5 available languages
- Automatic start/stop (Can be switched on/off)
- Automatic detection of the second or third bike (3)**
- Backlight duration configurable
- Zone alarm can be switched on/off**
- Adjustable contrast
- Switchover kmh/mph mode
- Integrated storage chip for data backup (total and setting values)
- Battery type - receiver (Rechargeable battery)
- Battery type - transmitter (CR 2032)
- 13 h receiver battery life*
- 1.4 year transmitter battery life*
- Watertight (IPX7)
During a training session, the short menu can be accessed by pressing a two button combination. This can be used to quickly switch between favorites A and B, load a track, make important track settings, define the target zone, switch the auto-pause function on and off, calibrate the altitude, select the bike, or calibrate the digital three-axis compass.
Of the 87 functions, up to 10 can be defined at a time in BIKE COMPUTER mode, six in track mode, six in elevation profile mode and six in the lap display.
- Total distance for multiple bikes (3)
- Total trip time for multiple bikes (3)
- Total kcal for multiple bikes (3)
- Total altitude gain for multiple bikes (3)
- Maximum altitude for multiple bikes (3)
- Total distance uphill for multiple bikes (3)
- Total trip time uphill for multiple bikes (3)
- Total altitude loss for multiple bikes (3)
- Total distance downhill for multiple bikes (3)
- Total trip time downhill for multiple bikes (3)
- 3 preset start altitudes
- Calibration using air pressure at sea level
- Calibration via current altitude
- PC interface
- Transmission of the settings to the bike computer
- Automatic LOG book
- Memory capacity of approx. 249 hours
- Programmable recording interval (1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 s)
- Rest time calculation for selected memory interval
- Transmission of the trip values to the PC
- Transmission of the total values to the PC
The ROX 10.0 GPS stores all data with recording intervals as short as one second. The recording intervals can also be increased if such frequent saving is not required (1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 30 sec). The position, altitude, speed, distance, cadence, heart rate, time, temperature, incline, and power are all saved.
DATA CENTER 3 Functions
- Individual memory evaluation
- Comparison of 2 individual memories
- Summary of total values
- Device settings via PC
- Statistical evaluation
- Calendar function
- Displaying the trip cycled in graph format
- Displaying the speed, cadence, heart rate, and temperature in graph format
- Comparison of two LOGs
- Distribution of the heart rate zones
- Intensity zone distribution
- Start altitude correction available
- Sub-area evaluation
- Print all evaluations
- Note function
- Deletion of LOG sections/parts of the LOG
Training analysis with DATA CENTER 3
Before setting off on a ride, the DATA CENTER 3 can be used to create a track which can be transmitted to the ROX 10.0 GPS. After training, the device can be read and analyzed on a Mac or PC. DATA CENTER 3 can be used to transfer GPS data and conduct comprehensive statistical and graph-based evaluation of all the recorded data.
* With high quality batteries and 1 hour use per day or 4536 mi year at 12.43 mph average speed (batteries available from SIGMA SPORT)
** optional with ROX 10.0 GPS without transmitter
*** The ROX 10.0 comes with two options for displaying the power.
Option 1 (formula): Calculation of the power from the system weight (cyclist + bike), wind resistance, incline, speed, and cadence (cadence transmitter required) data. Option 2 (ANT+ power meter): Measurement of the power using an ANT+ power meter from another manufacturer (e.g. SRM etc.)
- R1 ANT+ Comfortex+ Chest Strap
- ANT+ Cadence Transmitter
- ANT+ Speed Transmitter
- Micro USB Cable Rox
- Handlebar Mount Rox 10.0 GPS
- USB Charger
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.