SixSixOne 661 Evo AM Patrol MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Evo AM Patrol Helmet from 661 is the definitive AM open face helmet featuring a built-in Boa® m... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Light and well ventilated design through in-moulded construction with 15 vents
- Secure and micro-adjustable with the 270° Boa® Fit System
- Additional protection through extended rear shell coverage
- Plush interior liner made with antimicrobial fabric
- Contego EPS material & Fidlock closure system
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How to measure yourself for a helmet
661 helmets are easy to adjust and come in a range of styles and sizes. They are incredibly strong, sturdy and reliable to give you complete peace of mind whilst you're riding.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £15.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.