SixSixOne 661 Rage Hard Knee Guard 2017
- ShowProduct Information The RAGE HARD is the more bombproof brother of the RAGE pads. They’re identically constructed but th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Knee Pads Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The RAGE HARD is the more bombproof brother of the RAGE pads. They’re identically constructed but the RAGE HARD has an external hard cap for added protection to deflect, slide and slip across any problem. RAGE HARD is in the PADLOCK family connecting to the EVO short to keep it in place.
- Brand new low profile chassis that has a larger knee protection area
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to the Evo shorts to keep the pads in place
- Internal flexible knee impact cap covered in kevlar with hard cap sewn over top to deflect and help slide in a crash
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside, outside of knee
- Rear of pad is breathable stretch mesh
- Internal silicon printing on top and bottom elastic and in knee pocket area
- Back of calf elastic and hook and loop closures assist in keeping the pads in place
- CE 1621:1
SixSixOne 661 Rage Hard Knee Guard 2017 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Knee Pads Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.