Skins Cycle DNAmic 1/2 Length Compression Bib Tights
- ShowProduct Information Skins DNAmic Cycle Love Cats Bib Half Tights are built for performance and designed for comfort for ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Size Chart
- Show Bib Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Enhance circulation to increase oxygen delivery to active muscles and help clear blood lactate
- Stay visible in low light with reflective taping in back stitching
- 50+ UV protection in non-mesh areas
- Comfortable, wide bib straps in body fabric won’t slip off your shoulders
- Enhanced thermoregulation from breathable mesh in key areas
- Stay comfortable and protected on your ride in the Endurance Anatomic Joker Men’s chamois
- One of the most recognised chamois on the market
- Comfortable fit with extreme stretch that moves with you in the saddle
- Superior protection level of 80 density
- Eliminate chafing with a three-step zig-zag integration
- One of the widest leg tapes on the market
- Reduced friction for enhanced riding comfort and durability with no inner leg seams
- The tights won’t ride up with silicone gripper on the hem to keep them in place
- Classic styling with subtle debossed stripe
- Main: 59% polyamide, 41% elastane,
- Mesh: 78% polyamide, 22% elastane,
- Insert: 72% polyamide, 28% elastane, exclusive of trims
- Dynamic Gradient Compression - Skins most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Skin fit - Skins unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Muscle Focus - Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- 360 Degree Reflectivity - The logos are all made from premium reflective glass bead technology. By day, it's sleek looking graphics but in low light, they come alive with powerful reflectivity.
- Moisture Management - Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
- 50+ UV Protection - Skins proven 50+ UV protection.
- Warp Knit - Skins compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Men's Cycling Shorts Size Guide
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (Inches)||Inside Leg Length (cm)||Inside Leg Length (Inches)|
|XS||61 - 67||24" - 26"||70||28"|
|S||68 - 74||27" - 29"||74||29"|
|M||75 82||30" - 32"||79||31"|
|L||83 - 39||33" - 35"||81||32"|
|XL||90 - 97||36" - 38"||84||33"|
|XXL||98 - 104||39" - 41"||85.5||34"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Bib Shorts Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.