Skins DNAmic Short Sleeve Compression Top
- ShowProduct Information Enhance your upper body performance with a Skins DNAmic Short Sleeve Top. By supporting and stabilis... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Dynamic Gradient Compression - Skins most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Skin Fit - Skins unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your Skins fits you properly
- Muscle Focus - Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Moisture Management - Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
- 50+ UV Protection - Skins proven 50+ UV protection.
- Warp Knit - Skins compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.