Smith Optics Forefront II MTB Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Smith Optics Forefront II is an open face mountain bike helmet that offers superior protection i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Smith Optics Forefront II is an open face mountain bike helmet that offers superior protection in a lightweight package thanks to Koroyd®. This innovative impact absorption system manages energy more efficiently than traditional materials.
The evolution of our award-winning Forefront Helmet the completely redesigned Forefront 2 is a full coverage helmet ideal for Enduro | All Mountain Riders who demand superior protection, ventilation and goggle and eyewear integration. For added protection Koroyd® has been extended on the back of the helmet to now fully encompass the helmet. Internal channels are combined with open intake and exhaust ports to maximize ventilation, while AirEvac™channels promote airflow to prevent fogging of eyewear and goggles. The Forefront 2 also features channels on the front and rear of the helmet for eyewear storage and a three-position visor that rotates high to allow goggle storage.
- Protection - Lightweight AerocoreTM in-Mold Construction Complete ventilated protection featuring Koroyd® Integrated skeletal structure
- Fit - VaporFitTM Adjustable Fit System
- 20 Optimized Vents
- Weight: 14 OZ / 380 GRAMS
- XT2® anti-bacterial performance lining Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
- Intergration - AirEvacTM Ventilation
- Three-position adjustable visor
- Camera and light mount compatible Ultimate Eyewear and Goggle Integration
Koroyd® provides superior impact absorption, design flexibility and ventilation when compared to materials used in traditional helmet construction such as EPS. By utilizing crumple-zone cylinders that crush uniformly on impact. Koroyd® manages energy more efficiently with less volume than any other protection material on the market. Unlike traditional protection materials, Koroyd® cylinders absorb and convert more kinetic energy, whilst increasing air flow and reducing overall weight. Not all helmets are equal.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.