Social Freeloader Raised Top Load Stem
- ShowProduct Information Freeloader Raised Top Load Stem :The Stem is one of the most important parts on the bike. Keeping t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show BMX Parts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionFreeloader Raised Top Load Stem :
- The Stem is one of the most important parts on the bike. Keeping the bars locked in, the headset tight and connecting everything on the front end. In our opinion a stem has a few objectives; to look good, to be strong and to be a decent weight. The Social FREELOADER stem isn't about being the lightest on the market, being available in 27 different colours or about costing £80. We just wanted to make a product that does the job. Our FREELOADER Stems are the right coin, have enough cut away to make them a sensible weight without compromising any strength and come in 3 different options; front loader, top loader and a raised loader.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum CNC construction
- 51mm reach
- Recess for fork top cap
- Solid Bolts
- Weight: 292g
- Available in Black, Silver, Red, Orange and Green
There are currently no customer reviews
BMX Parts Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.