SockGuy Woven Socks
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Our most popular Classic socks feature off-beat, original designs that appeal to a broa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Our most popular Classic socks feature off-beat, original designs that appeal to a broad range of athletes, from professionals to weekend warriors to multi-sport enthusiasts who like to have unique socks to match their personality and attitude.
- Superior softness and comfort that helps eliminate blisters and hot spots.
- 75% Ultra-wicking M.D. Acrylic 15% Nylon & 10% Spandex
- Mesh upper for supreme air flow.
- Double-stitched heel and toe for strength and durability.
- Cuff Height : 3"
- Size: S/M (4.5-8.5) L/XL (8.5-12.5)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Sock it to me!
Sizes vary from brand to brand, but here’s a rough idea:
The humble cycling sock has a multitude of uses:
- Keeping your feet warm
- Keeping your feet dry
- Preventing irritations, blisters and unattractive fungal infections
They can contain the following breathable and/or waterproof fabrics:
- Merino wool
Features to look out for:
- Ankle support
- Tough material and elasticity
- Cuffs so they don’t fall down
- Lycra for a tight fit
- Variety of height – from liner to knee length
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.