Source Widepac Bladders - 1.5L/2L/3L
- ShowProduct Information The award winning Widepac reservoir is our most innovative, smart and successful design. The Widepac... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- User-friendly Widepac slide closure opens wide, allows easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Airtight seal.
- Multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE’s Glass-Like technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system self-cleaning. SOURCE’s Glass-Like Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
- Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor. BPA and Phthalate free. Independent tests have confirmed: Storing water in SOURCE Hydration Systems for days and even weeks, the water stays fresh in taste.
- Inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube surfaces for the life of the system. Technology utilized FDA-approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent.
- Glass-Like technology combined with Grunge-Guard technology represent a new generation inhydration systems, in which cleaning is no longer an issue. Simply refill and drink again and again without special care. Water will remain fresh for days and even weeks.
- Allows simple attachment of filters, the SOURCE UTA, valves and other hydration accessory.
- The SOURCE Bite Valve with high flow - no dripping or leaking. Gentle pressure on silicon mouthpiece opens valve. For transport, shut safety closure with a twist of the valve.
- Protects drinking valve from dirt, sand, dust, mud and other pollution on the way.
- Triple layer taste and odor free PE film with anti microbial agent
- Co-extruded tube
- PP, PE & POM injected plastic parts
- Silicon mouthpiece
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.