Spank Split 31.8 Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built to let you take to the trails with confidence and poise, this alloy-built MTB stem provides a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built to let you take to the trails with confidence and poise, this alloy-built MTB stem provides a sturdy hold and top-notch handling as you blast all over the mountain.
Geared towards enduro and all mountain adventurers, this Split Stem by Spank is built from a 3D-forged, CNC-optimised, 6-series alloy and forms a reliable connection between your bar and forks. A chamfered clamp with a 2D-forged faceplate ensures a tight and protective grip on your bar, while the star-emblazoned top cap on the steerer end gives a secure engagement with your fork.
Designed to reduce stress and wear on your bar while improving responsiveness as you weave your way downhill, this shotpeen anodised-finished stem is a dependable choice for the daring rider.
- Body Material: 3D-forged, CNC-optimised, 6-Series Alloy with 2D-forged faceplate
- Rise: 0 degrees
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Stack Height: 34mm
- Finish: Shotpeen Anodised
- Included: Custom Top-Cap
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.