Specialized 2FO 1.0 Flat MTB Womens Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
RRP: £150.00 Save £45.01
RRP: £150.00 Save £45.01
RRP: £120.00 Save up to £31.00
RRP: £120.00 Save £40.01
RRP: £119.99 Save £48.60
RRP: £109.99 Save £16.50
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Foot-Out, Flat-Out - the Women's 2FO Flat 1.0 was designed to provide comfortable, all-day riding, w... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Foot-Out, Flat-Out - the Women's 2FO Flat 1.0 was designed to provide comfortable, all-day riding, while still looking the part for when it's time to grab a post-ride libation. Its outsole features our SlipNot 2.0 rubber compound, which was developed as a system to create the best pedal connection possible. Contrary to popular belief, pedal connection isn’t just about rubber -the rubber hardness, stickiness, lug pattern, midsole thickness, and density all contribute to this connection. Along with the new sole, we've also implemented captured foam into the forefoot top, providing protection from rocks and roots when the trail gets rough.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot 2.0 rubber compound is our softest, grippiest rubber, and it's optimized for the ultimate in pedal connection.
- Engineered lug pattern designed specifically to integrate with pedal pins.
- Internal bootie provides improved comfort and control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 269g (1/2 pair, Size 39)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.