Specialized 2FO 1.0 Flat MTB Womens Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Foot-Out, Flat-Out - the Women's 2FO Flat 1.0 was designed to provide comfortable, all-day riding, w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot 2.0 rubber compound is our softest, grippiest rubber, and it's optimized for the ultimate in pedal connection.
- Engineered lug pattern designed specifically to integrate with pedal pins.
- Internal bootie provides improved comfort and control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 269g (1/2 pair, Size 39)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.