Specialized 2FO Clip 2.0 MTB Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Born from the needs of our professional downhill racers (Loïc/Finn/Miller), we designed and built th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Specialized Shoe Sizing
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Born from the needs of our professional downhill racers (Loïc/Finn/Miller), we designed and built the 2FO Clip 2.0 for one purpose—to win races. Premium downhill and trail shoes need to be more than just protective and stiff, though. They also have to be lighter, faster-drying, and be secure both in and out of the pedal. The 2FO Clip 2.0 checks all these boxes, while also including our Body Geometry features that keep your hips, knees, and feet aligned to give you the most out of every pedal stroke. Take these shoes for a ride and see why they’ve already won four World Cups and one World Championship under Loïc.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Captured foam upper protects the foot.
- XPEL air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Stiff Lollipop™ inner plate for high performance pedaling sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-bike traction.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 350g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Shoe Sizing
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.