Pushing the limits requires confidence in your equipment. 2FO Clip brings control, comfort, and protection to platform clip pedal footwear without any weight and fit penalties. Developed and tested by gravity and all-mountain athletes worldwide, the 2FO Clip was engineered to allow for smooth pedal entry and exit so you can focus on going fast and getting loose. Foot out, flat out.
These two new colourways have been created for Troy Brosnan and Andrew Neethling, having numerous outings at World Cups throughout the 2015 season.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Dual durometer sole uses firm rubber to control clip-in, and softer rubber to optimize toe and heel traction.
- Stiff Lollipop™ inner plate for high performance pedalling sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-bike traction.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Injection-moulded toe kick, anti-tear toe, and high-side cuff for lightweight armour-like protection.
- Air mesh on tongue and upper gives protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Body Geometry equipped to optimize comfort and performance.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of coloured laces included).
- Approximate weight: 450g (1/2 pair, size 42)