Specialized Air Tool Road Mini Pump V2 with Bracket
- ShowProduct Information The best road mini pump does two things—inflates tubes quickly and efficiently, and it also stashes ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Hand Pump Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The best road mini pump does two things—inflates tubes quickly and efficiently, and it also stashes easily. This reliable little guy does both. Now available with a traditional frame-mounting bracket, the Air Tool Road Mini pump moves almost twice as much air as its predecessor, with its inverted double-chamber design. It gives you total peace of mind on days when pesky flats catch you off-guard.
- Inverted double chamber design is smaller yet increases the air handling capacity by 58% when compared to our previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes.
- Presta-only head keeps size and weight to a minimum while the dust cover keeps the insides clean.
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping.
- All-aluminum inner and outer chamber for durable performance.
- Water bottle boss mount included.
- Updated dust cover design prevents pump from opening due to vibration.
- Max pressure: 100 PSI (6.9 bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 30cc
- Water bottle boss frame mounting bracket included.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Hand Pump Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.