Specialized Allez E5 Sport 2021 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Spe... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Specialized Allez E5 Sport redefines what it means to be "entry level."
- The Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and responsive
- FACT carbon fibre fork reduces road vibrations
- Shimano Sora 2x9 drivetrain
- Long established as one of the best entry-level road bikes
- Sizes: 44, 49, 52, 54, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Colour: Gloss/Satin Dove Grey/Black, Gloss/Satin Mint/Sage Green, Satin Cast Blue Metallic/Gloss Ice Blue
- The Specialized Allez E5 Sport is available with 0% APR finance
Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
For the build, this Allez features crisp and reliable Shimano Sora shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected Espoir Sport tires.
- E5 Premium Aluminum frame features fully manipulated tubing with Smooth Welds that increase stiffness and efficiency while looking just as good as it performs.
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling.
- Shimano Sora shifters are reliable, and worry free—making sure to keep you riding without hassle of maintenance.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Axis 1.0 caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Axis 1.0 caliper|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora, clamp-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Sora, 9-speed|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba, 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Included w/ crankset|
|Chain:||KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 9-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors|