Specialized Allez E5 Sport 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The versatile Specialized Allez E5 Sport is a value-packed road bike that will give you the confiden... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The versatile Specialized Allez E5 Sport is a value-packed road bike that will give you the confidence to take on all your weekend adventures.
A capable all round road bike the Specialized Allez features an E5 aluminium frame that is built with innovative welding and hydroforming techniques in order to offer the ideal balance between efficiency, comfort and responsive handling. Combined with a FACT carbon fork and select component spec the Allez is an ideal road bike for new and experienced cyclists alike.
Featuring the reliable 2x9 speed Shimano Sora drivetrain, with compact 50/34t chainset the E5 Sport offers precise shifting over a wider range of gears than the E5 Elite. This means that you can take on all the hills on your route with confidence.
Ride faster with more confidence on the Specialized Allez E5 Sport.
- E5 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and stiff
- Smooth welds and hydroformed tubes for increased stiffness and efficiency
- FACT carbon fork offers precise handling and absorbs road chatter
- Compact 50/34t chainset for versatile pedalling performance
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain for precise shifting
- Colour: Black/Red/White
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Weight: 9.9kg, 49cm (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Specialized Allez E5 Sport is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Allez E5 Sport 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully-manipulated tubing w/smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing
Fork: FACT carbon fiber
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Sora, clamp-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
Shifters Shimano Sora STI
Chainset: Shimano Sora Compact,50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano
Cassette: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rear Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rims: Axis Sport
Tyres: Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection Front, Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm