Specialized Allez Elite 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information 9/10 - Cycling Weekly, £1,000 Bike Test, 17th August 2017Redefining aluminium road bike performance.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
9/10 - Cycling Weekly, £1,000 Bike Test, 17th August 2017
Redefining aluminium road bike performance. The Specialized Allez Elite is a lightweight road bike that offers the kind of high performance usually reserved for far more expensive machines.
Taking alloy road bikes to the next level, the Specialized Allez has been completely redesigned for 2018. Featuring an E5 aluminium frame with full carbon fork the Allez is an impressive 500 grams lighter the previous model. The frame tubes feature innovative manipulation that allows incredibly smooth welds while increasing stiffness as well as shaving off the grams. Dropped seat stays also give a little more rear end compliance for a smoother ride while still being very stiff laterally, so all your pedalling power is transferred to the road.
Offering a slightly more upright, endurance style riding position the head tube on the Allez is slightly taller for 2018. This makes the Allez ideal for long distance adventures and sportives, as well as club rides. Hidden mudguard and rack mounts add utility without compromising the slick lines, and opens the Allez up to commuting and even light touring duties. Tyre clearance has also been increased so you can fit up to 28c tyres for a little extra cushioning.
The full carbon monocoque fork features a tapered steerer for increased front end stiffness. This really sets the Allez apart from its competitors as most bikes at this price point only get carbon fork blades. With a full carbon fork, you get precise handling characteristics, especially at speed, as well as a smoother ride.
The Allez Elite features a Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with a Praxis Alba compact chainset and wide range 11-32t cassette to help you over those steep climbs. DT Swiss R460 wheels offer reliable rolling performance and are shod with Specialized Espoir Sport tyres with BlackBelt puncture protection.
The Specialized Allez Elite is a road bike that is ideal for those who are just finding their cycling legs as well as experienced road warriors looking for high-performance without the price tag.Specialized Allez review
- E5 aluminium frame is incredibly lightweight
- Full FACT carbon monocoque fork for precise steering control
- Internal cable routing and hidden rack mounts for a slick look
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Light Blue/Rocket Red, Black/White
- The Specialized Allez Elite is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Axis caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Axis caliper|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 Ez, clamp-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Front Hub:||Sealed Cartridge|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed Cartridge|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba 2D 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Included w/ crankset|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.