Specialized Allez Elite Smartweld 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A race ready road bike the Specialized Allez Elite Smartweld features one of the most advanced alloy... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A race ready road bike the Specialized Allez Elite Smartweld features one of the most advanced alloy frames on the market. Sportives, club rides or commuting this is a bike that begs to be ridden quickly.
Revolutionary E5 alloy frame
Stronger and lighter, D’Aluisio Smartwelds refocus the weld locations on the double butted tubes for more a efficient frame construction that is both stiffer and lighter. Combined with a FACT carbon fork, which helps to absorb road buzz, the handling is quick and precise - just what you need to get one step ahead of the competition.
Rider First Engineered
Each Allez comes in 6 different sizes. Each has size specific frame tubes and construction to deliver the perfect balance of stiffness, weight and compliance, no matter how tall you are.
New Shimano Tiagra
The 2x10 speed Shimano Tiagra groupset, with compact chainset, features crisp reliable shifting. Tiagra has had a makeover for 2016 and now features hidden cables and redesigned levers for improved performance, especially when riding on the hoods.
The reliable Axis Classic wheels are shod with 25mm Espoir tyres that feature built in puncture protection so that you can ride with confidence all year round, even when the road surface is less than perfect.
With its high-performance frame and quality component spec the Specialized Allez Elite is a fast road bike that will bring out your best performance.
Weight 9.8kg (size 54cm, with pedals)
- E5 Premium aluminium with Smartweld Technology for a lighter, stronger frame
- FACT carbon fork for precise steering and a more comfortable ride
- Rider First Engineering means that each frame size has the same ride characteristics
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable gear shifting
- Sizes: 49cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- The Specialized Allez Elite is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Allez Elite 2016 Features are:
Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/ D|Aluisio Smartweld Technology, 1-1/8" lower bearing, threaded BB
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, alloy crown/steerer
Headset: 1-1/8", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers
Bars: Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra, clamp-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
Shifters Shimano Tiagra STI, 10-speed
Chainset: Shimano Tiagra, compact, 50/34T
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 12-28t
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rear Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rims: AXIS Classic
Front Hub: AXIS Classic
Rear Hub: AXIS Classic
Spokes: AXIS Classic
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm Front Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Pedals: Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors