Specialized Allez Junior 27.5" 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Designed specifically for younger riders who are looking to up their game, the Specialized Allez Jr ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Designed specifically for younger riders who are looking to up their game, the Specialized Allez Jr combines 650c wheels with a road race riding position and capable components.
A capable all round road bike the Specialized Allez features an aluminium frame that uses innovative welding and hydroforming techniques in order to craft the ideal balance between efficiency, comfort and responsive handling. Combined with stiff alloy fork and select component spec the Allez is an ideal first road bike.
The chainset features shorter 160mm crank arms which are combined with 46/34 tooth chain rings and an 8 speed Shimano Claris drivetrain to offer the ideal range of gears for enthusiastic young cyclists. The Allez Jr gives young riders all the performance they need to tackle the roads ahead.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and stiff
- Alloy fork is stiff and responsive for expert handling
- 46/32t chainrings are ideal for younger riders
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain for precise shifting
- Colour: Red
- Size: 44
- The Specialized Allez Jr is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Allez Junior 27.5" 2018 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/ smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing
Fork: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 1-1/8" alloy steerer
Headset: 1-1/8" integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm of spacers
Bars: Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Claris 2400
Rear Mech: Shimano Claris 2400
Shifters microSHIFT R482, short-reach
Chainset: Forged alloy, 9-speed, square taper spindle, 46/34
Bottom Bracket: Square taper, cartridge bearings
Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32
Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
Front Brake: Tektro, calliper, dual pivot, cartridge pads
Rear Brake: Tektro, calliper, dual pivot, cartridge pads
Rims: AXIS Classic 650
Front Hub: AXIS Classic 650
Rear Hub: AXIS Classic 650
Spokes: AXIS Classic 650
Tyres: Specialized Turbo Elite, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 650x23c Front, Specialized Turbo Elite, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 650x23c Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm