Specialized Amira Comp UDi2 Womens 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Amira Comp UDi2 isn't just a bike that's born to race—it's a bike that proves you don't need to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The FACT 9r carbon fiber construction is well suited to every form of road riding. It's incredibly stiff and lightweight for a responsive and agile ride quality, while our Women's Competitive Geometry makes for the perfect fit and feel over the long haul on the road.
- Enjoy true handling precision, even on the most technical of descents, with the full-monocoque FACT carbon fiber fork.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting offers 11 speeds of electronic wonderment. Shifts are as precise as it gets and the trim adjust up front ensures that chain rub is a thing of the past—no matter how extreme your cross-chaining gets.
The Specialized Amira Comp UDi2 Womens 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 9r carbon, women|s carbon layup & competitive geometry, tapered head tube, OSBB, internal routing, 130mm spacing
Fork: FACT carbon, full monocoque
Bars: Specialized Women|s Comp Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 6870, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2, 6870, 11-speed
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra Compact,50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ultegra BB
Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed, 11-28t
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra
Rims: DT Swiss R460, QR
Tyres: Turbo Pro, 700x23mm, 127TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Front, Turbo Pro, 700x23mm, 127TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt