Specialized Amira SL4 Comp UDi2 Womens 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Climb quickly and descend with confidence on the Specialized Amira SL4 Comp UDi2, a road bike for wo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Climb quickly and descend with confidence on the Specialized Amira SL4 Comp UDi2, a road bike for women with competitive hearts and bodies. Stiff and lightweight with agile handling the Amira climbs swiftly and descends with confidence.
The Fact 9r carbon fibre frame and full monocoque fork delivers a snappy responsive ride. The tapered head tube and oversized bottom bracket area provide extra stiffness for fast acceleration and pinpoint handling.
Women’s Competitive Geometry supplies an optimal riding position while Rider First frame design ensures that each and every frame size delivers the same ride and handling characteristics.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain offers shifting speed and accuracy that is only available with electronic shifting. As there are no cables to stretch long term reliability is also improved.
Fulcrum Racing S5 wheels are shod with Turbo Pro tyres and offer fast rolling reliability.
Achieve your race and/or fitness goals with the Specialized Amira SL4 UDi2 Women’s road bike.
- Fact 9r carbon frame for a snappy, responsive ride
- Full carbon monocoque fork offers precise steering
- Women’s Competitive geometry for an optimal riding position
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain for quick, precise gear shifting
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm
- Colour: Carbon/Charcoal grey
- Specialized Amira SL4 Comp UDi2 available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Amira SL4 Comp UDi2 Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, FACT construction, Women|s Competitive Geometry, women|s layup w/ shaped/tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" head tube, OSBB
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
Headset: 1-1/8" upper, 1-3/8" lower, integrated Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm cone spacer, w/ 20mm of spacers
Bars: Specialized Women|s Comp, shallow drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
Chainset: TURN Zayante by Praxis Works, BB30, 50/34T
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28t
Chain: Shimano 105, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano 105
Rear Brake: Shimano 105
Rims: Fulcrum Racing S5
Front Hub: Fulcrum Racing S5
Rear Hub: Fulcrum Racing S5
Spokes: Fulcrum Racing S5
Tyres: Specialized Turbo Pro, 127TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x23mm Front Specialized Turbo Pro, 127TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x23mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Comp Carbon, single bolt
Pedals: Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors