Specialized Ariel Elite Womens 2020 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable, efficient and trustworthy on road, cycle path and trail. The perfect bike for your fitn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable, efficient and trustworthy on road, cycle path and trail. The perfect bike for your fitness and leisure goals, the Specialized Ariel is a women’s specific hybrid sports bike that features hydraulic disc brake all-weather stopping consistency with wider tyres and a suspension fork to take the sting out of rough roads and tracks.
- Lightweight A1 SL premium aluminium frame with rack and mudguard mounts
- SR Suntour suspension fork to take the sting out of rough roads
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power
- Womens specific sports comfort geometry
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Cool Grey/Acid Pink/Tarmac Black Reflective
- The Specialized Ariel Elite Womens Hydraulic Disc is available with 0% APR finance
You take your fitness journey seriously, and the last thing that you need is to feel restrained by the tools that take you there. That's why our Ariel Elite comes equipped with a suspension fork that houses our Fitness BRAIN technology for fast, efficient, and intuitive use over any surface.
And to build on this blend of comfort and speed, the frame is built from respectably light and rugged A1 SL premium aluminium with a women's-specific geometry and touchpoints that are made to fit just right from the minute you get on the bike.
Add in a mix of performance driven components from the likes of Shimano and microSHIFT, powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and rack/fender mounts, and you have a bike that's perfectly equipped to help you hit your fitness goals with a smile that only the trail can provide.
- Designed for women who want to mix adventure with fitness, the hard-working, sturdy A1 SL Premium Aluminium frame features our Women’s Fitness Geometry—meaning that you’ll go faster with maximum efficiency, only without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. The more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
- An SR Suntour NCX fork w/ Fitness BRAIN technology features 60mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while an integrated remote lockout is coupled with our Fitness BRAIN technology to promote more climbing and pedalling efficiency.
- Braking duties are handled by TRP Flow Set Control hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any type of terrain or conditions.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack and Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 60mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, 12mm thru-axle, fender mounts|
|Stem:||Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal pads, post mount, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||microSHIFT XCD, 31.8mm clamp, 10-speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT, Flow Set Control|
|Rims:||Axis Sport Disc|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 12x100mm thru-axle, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 135mm QR, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA V-Drive, 2-piece, 44/32T, alloy outer ring, steel inner ring|
|Bottom Bracket:||68mm, BSA|
|Chain:||KMC, X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform, alloy|