Specialized Ariel Sport Womens 2020 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable, efficient and trustworthy on road, cycle path and trail. The perfect bike for your fitn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Comfortable, efficient and trustworthy on road, cycle path and trail. The perfect bike for your fitness and leisure goals, the Specialized Ariel is a women’s specific hybrid sports bike that features hydraulic disc brake all-weather stopping consistency with wider tyres and a suspension fork to take the sting out of rough roads and tracks.
- Lightweight A1 premium aluminium frame with rack and mudguard mounts
- SR Suntour suspension fork to take the sting out of rough roads
- Shimano Alivio 2x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power
- Womens specific sports comfort geometry
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Satin Cast Berry/Mint Reflective
- The Specialized Ariel Sport Womens Hydraulic Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The Ariel Sport will see you tackling workouts on either paved or dirt surfaces with equal confidence, and of course, you'll look good while doing it, too.
Its hard-working component package is paired with the ever-reliable A1 SL premium aluminum frame and powerful, no-nonsense hydraulic disc brakes. And with a Women's Fitness Geometry that's designed to keep you comfortable while you're burning up the miles, and features that are as versatile as they are efficient, you'll find yourself consistently needing to set new goals to achieve in your fitness quest.
- Designed for women who want to mix adventure with fitness, the hard-working, sturdy A1 SL Premium Aluminum frame features our Women’s Fitness Geometry, so you’ll go faster with maximum efficiency, only without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. The more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
- An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 55mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while our Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
- Braking duties are handled by Tektro HD-305/310 hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts, 43mm offset, 55mm of travel|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HD-R305, hydraulic disc, resin pads, post-mount, 160mm Center Lock™|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, Shimano RT10 Center Lock™ 160mm|
|Front Mech:||microSHIFT Marvo LT, 31.8mm clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed|
|Rims:||700C disc, 6061 aluminum, double-wall|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Center Lock™ disc, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Alpha Drive, 3-piece|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, 68mm, square taper|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic|
Specialized Ariel Sport Womens 2020 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
looks good, well built, light, comfortable ergonomic handlebars, delivered intact and veryyy efficient and pleasant customer service the whole way through. Thank you!
looks good, well built, light, comfortable ergonomic handlebars, delivered intact and veryyy efficient and pleasant customer service the whole way through. Thank you!Close review
Great bike, excellent quality built and super light.
Great bike, excellent quality built and super light.Close review