Specialized Ariel Womens 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fitness, adventure or simply the commute to work. Featuring road wheels and a suspension fork the Sp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fitness, adventure or simply the commute to work. Featuring road wheels and a suspension fork the Specialized Ariel womens hybrid bike is ready to ride anywhere from tarmac roads to gravel tracks.
The lightweight aluminium frame features Women’s Fitness Geometry which offers a comfortable upright riding position. A shorter top tube means that you won’t feel too stretched while a low standover height makes getting on and off that much easier. The Ariel is stable on rough surfaces and offers good visibility on urban roads.
The custom SR Suntour fork is tuned specifically for lighter riders and features Multi-Circuit damping which offers true off road performance to take the sting out of rough road surfaces.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears so that you can take all the hills and descents in your stride. Crank lengths are size specific to help you to pedal efficiently whether you ride an XS or L.
Powerful V-brakes offer plenty of stopping power so you can control your speed with confidence.
Women’s body geometry saddle and grips are shaped to offer maximum support so you can eat up the miles in comfort.
- Womens Fitness Geometry for an optimised fit
- Wide gearing for easier climbing & descending
- Size specific crank lengths for efficient pedalling
- Womens body geometry components for comfort
- Powerful V-brakes for confident riding
- Size: XS / S / M / L
- Colour: Satin Navy/Light Turquoise/ Hyper Green
- Specialized Ariel womens hybrid available on 0% APR Finance
The Specialized Ariel Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Women|s Fitness Geometry, women|s double-butted tube sets, forged dropouts, fender/rack mounts
Fork: Custom SR Suntour NEX, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, custom coil spring weights, 60mm travel, hydraulic lockout, alloy lowers, Hi-Ten stanchions, V-brake mount
Headset: FSA, semi-integrated bearings
Bars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 25.4mm
Stem: Forged alloy, 4-bolt, 10-degree rise
Shifters: Shimano SL-M310, RapidFire Plus, 8-speed
Front Mech: Shimano FD-M191, top swing, dual pull
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
Chainset: Specialized Stout, forged alloy, 48/36/26T, w/ chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Square taper, cartridge bearings
Cassette: Shimano, 8-speed, 12-32t
Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
Rear Brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
Rims: Alloy, double-wall
Front Hub: Double-sealed, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Double-sealed, QR, 32h
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Tyres: Specialized Trigger Sport, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 700x38mm Front Specialized Trigger Sport, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 700x38mm Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Pedals: Plastic, 9/16", w/ reflectors