Specialized Audax Road Cycling Shoes AW16
- ShowProduct Information Inspired by the European sport of randonneuring, the all-new Audax shoe has been specifically develo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Body Geometry™ sole and footbed are ergonomically designed, scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort
- Low profile heel gives secure fit and relieves Achilles pressure for free range of ankle motion
- Supple Micromatrix™ synthetic leather with laser perforated venting with reflective elements for visibility
- Boa® S2 dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Powerline carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 11.0
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximise performance benefits
- Replaceable heel tread and Boa® Snap dial
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.