Specialized Body Geometry Grail Womens Long Finger Cycling Gloves
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Body Geometry Grail womens cycling gloves keep your hands comfortable for longer. Eq... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Specialized Body Geometry Grail womens cycling gloves keep your hands comfortable for longer. Equalizer gel padding is designed to protect sensitive nerves and arteries in the centre of your hand.
A minimal teardrop shape design improves the handlebar feel keeping you in control at all times. A high stretch durable mesh top is soft to touch and breathes well, so your hands don’t get clammy.
Specialized BG Grail long finger cycling gloves also come with Wiretap touch screen technology. Send texts, answer calls and read emails without having to take your gloves off.
- Protects sensitive nerves and arteries
- Equalizer™ gel pad for comfort
- Minimal teardrop shape for positive handlebar feel
- Synthetic leather palm is supple and durable
- High stretch, durable mesh top is soft and breathes well
- Absorbent Microwipe™ thumb surface for wiping away sweat
- Easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably and not restrictive
- Wiretap™ touch screen compatible
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Black/Pink, Emerald/Black
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Women's Gloves Size Guide
Specialized gloves will help you grip whilst in chilly conditions, have padding to protect your hands, insulation to keep them warm and wicking properties to keep them dry.
|Size||Middle Finger Length||Palm Length||Thumb Length||Palm Circumference|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.