Specialized Bridge Comp Saddle
- ShowProduct Information The Bridge Comp is the perfect saddle choice for both on- and off-road expeditions. The broad, flat ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddle Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Bridge Comp is the perfect saddle choice for both on- and off-road expeditions. The broad, flat profile allows for added control, while the patented Body Geometry channel is optimized to assure proper blood flow to sensitive arteries.
This Comp version is equipped with light, durable Cr-Mo rails, as well as a medium-density, Level II padding for ample support and comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Lightweight and durable carbon-reinforced shell.
- Light and super-durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam provides the perfect blend of bike feel cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.