Specialized Camber 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Experience the thrill of the trail. The Specialized Camber is a short travel 29er, full suspension m... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Experience the thrill of the trail. The Specialized Camber is a short travel 29er, full suspension mountain bike that offers a fast, fun and efficient ride. The Camber is ideal for trail centre loops and cross-country adventures.
- M5 Aluminium alloy frame with dialled trail geometry
- RockShox Recon RL fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano/SRAM 2x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Colour: Gloss Rocket Red/Black
- The Specialized Camber 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Camber 29 is just begging to become someone's first trail tool. It's versatile, durable, and ready to be thrown up and down the trails over and over again with maximum efficiency.
In other words, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending lightweight, rigidity, and durability in one package.
At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 29 Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it.
For the build, we selected durable, performance-driven components like Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes, a reliable mix of Shimano and SRAM shifting, a custom X-Fusion rear shock, and a RockShox Recon RL fork.
An M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 29 Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
A RockShox Recon RL heads-up the travel up front, and lets you adjust rebound and lockout.
A Shimano Deore rear derailleur will win your heart with reliable shift after reliable shift. It's built with durability in mind, so it's tougher than your average rear mech.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Aluminum, Trail Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL 29, Solo Air, rebound adjust, lockout, 51mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 120 mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, rebound adjust, lockout, 205x53mm|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 160/180mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||SRAM GX|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M592, Shadow Design|
|Rims:||Double-wall, 27mm internal width, 32H|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearing, 15x100mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Purgatory, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Chainset:||SRAM S-1255, GXP, 24mm spindle, 36/22T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP, 73mm|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG 920, 9-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.