Specialized Camber 650b Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and lively on the trail. The Specialized Camber is a women’s full suspension mountain bike that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and lively on the trail. The Specialized Camber is a women’s full suspension mountain bike that rolls on 650b wheels. An efficient climber, the Camber is ideal for trail centre loops and XC adventures and will give you a massive grin on fast flowing descents.
- M5 Aluminium alloy frame with dialled trail geometry
- RockShox Recon RL fork offers 130mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM GX 1x10 speed drivetrain for easy shifting and a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Gloss Tarmac Black/Cali Fade
- The Specialized Camber 650b Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
Think of the Women's Camber 650b like a multi-tool, but with the added fun and agility of 650b wheels. At the top of the trail, it's lively and fast. And on the way back up, it climbs without any wasteful suspension sag.
In other words, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending light weight, rigidity, and durability in one package.
At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Women's Trail 650b Geometry—with its roomy, responsive, and inspiring ride quality and low stand-over height—and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it.
For the build, we selected durable, performance-driven components like Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes and a RockShox Reba RL fork with 130mm of travel. Even better, every component of the bike, from the handlebars to the crankarm length, is tailored for both women and rider size, and likewise, so is the Women's Rx Trail tuned rear shock.
An M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Women's Trail 650b Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
A RockShox Recon RL heads-up the travel up front with 130mm of travel, and lets you adjust rebound and lockout. It also features our Women's Rx Trail Tune for the ultimate in performance and feel.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL 27.5, Women|s Rx Trail Tune, Solo Air, 42mm offset, rebound adjust, lockout, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Women|s Rx Trail Tune, air sleeve, rebound adjust, lockout, 205x53mm|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Low-rise, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, Type 2.1, long cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, trigger|
|Rims:||Double-wall, 27mm internal width, 32H|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Purgatory, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX, Power Spline crankset X-Sync 28T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM Power Spline BB, 113/73|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Platform, 9/16" spindle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.