Specialized Centro Urban LED Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Urban helmets See the latest products
New in Urban helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With plenty of cooling and comfort features, certified protection, and integrated lighting, the Cent... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionWith plenty of cooling and comfort features, certified protection, and integrated lighting, the Centro LED is an amazing value for riding around town-day or night.
- Integrated LED taillight for increased visibility in in both bright and low-light conditions.
- One-size system, designed for easy and accurate fit to a wide range of head sizes.
- Headset SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-moulded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- All around reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
- Lock compatible rear vent accepts both cable and U-locks to deter theft.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Centro Urban LED Helmet Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
It sits perfect on head, plus really love how the straps were made (there is no irritating feeling when on other helmets when straps touches your ears as it doe's not touches on this one). Durable and light. Good value of money
It sits perfect on head, plus really love how the straps were made (there is no irritating feeling when on other helmets when straps touches your ears as it doe's not touches on this one). Durable and light. Good value of moneyClose review