Specialized Crosstrail Disc 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Seamlessly blending comfort, efficiency and versatility, the Specialized Crosstrail Disc is a hybrid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Seamlessly blending comfort, efficiency and versatility, the Specialized Crosstrail Disc is a hybrid sports bike that is designed to enable you to cycle over a wide variety of terrain.
Featuring fast rolling 700c wheels with wide tyres and a suspension fork the Crosstrail allows you to take your cycling from the road to the trail. From gravel tracks to cycle paths and the open road the Crosstrail features a lightweight A1 SL Premium Aluminium frame that strikes the ideal balance between rugged durability, comfort and efficiency.
The easy-to-adjust suspension fork features Fitness BRAIN Technology, that can tell the difference between trail bumps and pedalling inputs, so you won’t be wasting energy on the climbs. Hydraulic disc brakes deliver consistent stopping power in all weather conditions so you can ride with confidence all year around. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain delivers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take on all the hills.
Ride with comfort over any terrain on the Specialized Crosstrail Disc.
- A1 SL Premium aluminium frame for lightweight yet rugged performance
- 60mm suspension fork, with BRAIN technology to efficiently smooth the bumps in the trail
- Hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all weather stopping power
- 700c wheels with 38mm tyres for rough roads and trails
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Rack and fender mounts add versatility
- Colour: Charcoal/Red/Titanium Reflective
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Crosstrail Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Crosstrail Disc 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play mounts
Fork: SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, hydraulic lock-out w/Multi-Circuit Damping, 60mm of travel
Bars: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
Stem: 3D forged aluminum, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Shifters: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney, top swing, for 7-/8-speed 31.8mm clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
Chainset: Stout, forged alloy w/chainguard - 48/38/28T
Bottom Bracket: BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Tektro, hydraulic disc, post mount, organic pads, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro, hydraulic disc, flat mount, organic pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: 700c disc, 6061 aluminum double-wall
Front Hub: Specialized disc, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, 9mm QR
Rear Hub: Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, for Shimano 8-/9-speed cassettes, 9mm QR
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Tyres: Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead Front - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Pedals: Specialized Fitness platform
Specialized Crosstrail Disc 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
I love this bike!some parts are poor quality like the rear hub or bottom crank but all in one:Excellent!
I love this bike!some parts are poor quality like the rear hub or bottom crank but all in one:Excellent!Close review
For loosing weight is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For loosing weight is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Close review