Specialized Crosstrail Hydraulic Disc - Nearly New - L 2020 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid Bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Specialized Crosstrail hybrid bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is s... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
This Specialized Crosstrail hybrid bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the top of the stem. The fork is non-stock (SR Suntour NEX-DS 63mm Travel).
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 55mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while our Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedalling efficiency.
- Braking duties are handled by Promax hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, rack mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 55mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts|
|Stem:||3D forged alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Promax Solve, hydraulic disc, post mount, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Promax Solve, hydraulic disc, post mount, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, w/ gear display|
|Rims:||700C disc, double wall|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, 48/38/28T, steel|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, 68mm, square taper|
|Chain:||KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic|