Specialized Crosstrail Mechanical Disc 2020 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take your cycling adventure from road to cycle path to gravel track and beyond. The Specialized Cros... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Take your cycling adventure from road to cycle path to gravel track and beyond. The Specialized Cross trail is a hybrid sports bike that features disc brakes and a suspension fork and is ideal for commuting and fitness training on mixed surfaces.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and rugged
- 60mm SR Suntour suspension fork, with Multi Circuit Damping for improved performance
- Mechanical disc brakes deliver consistent all weather stopping power
- 700c wheels with 38mm tyres for rough roads and trails
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears
- Rack and fender mounts add versatility
- Colour: Red/Black
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Crosstrail Mechanical Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The key to hitting your fitness goals is to mix things up a bit, as monotony can be the demise of any workout routine, and that's why the Crosstrail with hassle-free Mechanical Disc Brakes comes equipped with everything you need to start exploring on- and off-road.
It features a light and tough A1 Premium Aluminium frame that's been designed with our Fitness Geometry, so it will fit and feel like a dream right out of the box. Not stopping there, we also included a suspension fork that successfully soaks up road imperfections when the going gets rough.
Add in a selection of strong, no-fuss components and hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and you'll be finding yourself spending more time riding and less time bleeding your brakes.
Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
Enjoy greater control over varying terrain with a custom, easy-adjust, Multi-Circuit Damping fork with 60mm of travel that's tuned for the trail.
Mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power and hassle-free maintenance, so you'll be able to spend more time riding and less time adjusting those brakes.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, rack mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX, Multi Circuit Damping, 60mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts|
|Stem:||10-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp|
|Bars:||Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm|
|Front Brake:||Mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm/6-bolt rotor, tool-less reach adjust brake lever|
|Rear Brake:||Mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm/6-bolt rotor, tool-less reach adjust brake lever|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney TX|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF510, EZ-Fire Plus|
|Rims:||700C disc, double wall|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Trigger Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Trigger Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, 48/38/28T, steel|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, 68mm, square taper|
|Chain:||KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic|
Specialized Crosstrail Mechanical Disc 2020 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I use this bike to commute to work (4 miles round trip) along the road and a gravel path. Works perfectly on both. Nice and stable on the gravel and smooth and quick on the road. I also use it for longer loads and find it comfortable. Would recommend, Looks awesome too!
I use this bike to commute to work (4 miles round trip) along the road and a gravel path. Works perfectly on both. Nice and stable on the gravel and smooth and quick on the road. I also use it for longer loads and find it comfortable. Would recommend, Looks awesome too!Close review