Specialized CruX E5 Sport 2019 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Whether it is for racing cyclocross, adventure road riding or gravel racing the Crux E5 Sport will t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Whether it is for racing cyclocross, adventure road riding or gravel racing the Crux E5 Sport will take you on the road less travelled.
Lightweight and rugged aluminium frame paired to a carbon fibre fork with a great mix of components. Specialized have not cut any corners keeping the 1x drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes as found on the higher tier models make this bike an amazing companion on all your freeroad adventures.
- 1x11 Sram Apex 1 drivetrain
- 33m wide all-terrain tyres still roll fast on tarmac
- Alloy frame with carbon fork
- Sizes: 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Gloss Team Yellow/Acid Mint/Tarmac Black/Clean
- The Specialized CruX E5 Sport is available with 0% APR finance
We designed it around a durable E5 Premium aluminium frame and FACT carbon fork that are equal parts lightweight, rugged, and responsive.
For the build, it takes a no-nonsense approach to performance, utilizing a mix of components from Shimano, Praxis, and Tektro, so you'll benefit from a durability-first design when the terrain gets rough. Further along these lines, you'll find powerful hydraulic disc brakes and Tracer Sport tyres that were hand-selected for their all-condition abilities.
So start practicing your barrier hops, because this bike will be ready to go just as soon as you are.
The frame was constructed from our E5 Premium aluminium in order to provide a stiff, lightweight, and responsive frame that's purpose-built to withstand the rigorous demands of cyclocross. You'll find that the tubing is also formed to make shouldering the bike a breeze, while the semi-compact geometry creates predictable handling and explosive accelerations in the absolute worst of conditions.
The FACT carbon disc fork was designed to increase steering response and rider input for the tight turns and all-out efforts demanded of 'cross.
SRAM Apex 1 hydraulic disc brakes deliver plenty of stopping power, while the 1x drivetrain setup is easy to use.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing, semi-compact race design, shaped top tube, integrated headset, post-mount disc, 135mm rear spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, disc-specific, quick-release|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Apex 1, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Apex 1, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM Apex 1 hydraulic disc w/ ICJ|
|Rims:||Axis Sport Disc, quick-release|
|Front Tyre:||Tracer Sport, 700x33mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Tracer Sport, 700x33mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba M30, PF30, 40T Chainring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis M30|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Cassette:||SunRace CSRS3 ,11-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|