Specialized Crux E5 2018 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From the CX race track to the road less travelled, the Specialized Crux is a rugged and responsive c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From the CX race track to the road less travelled, the Specialized Crux is a rugged and responsive cyclocross bike that is purpose built for racing and ready for anything.
Lightweight and responsive the E5 Premium aluminium frame is purpose built to withstand all the rigours of cyclocross racing. The semi-compact geometry, with a low bottom bracket height and sharp front end, offers predictable handling characteristics and explosive acceleration in even the very worst conditions. The frame tubes are fully manipulated to make the frame stronger while keeping the weight as low as possible. Of course, being a CX bike the frame is also nice and easy to shoulder when it’s just too muddy to ride.
Up front the FACT carbon fork is disc specific and offers increased steering response, as well as a smoother ride. Internal cable routing and wide tyre clearance means that you will collect less mud on the frame even when things get really sloppy.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain is combined with a Praxis Alba chainset which offers reliable shifting over a wide gear range that is ideal for taking on varying terrain. Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes deliver consistent stopping power in all weather conditions.
Durable Axis Sport wheels are shod with Specialized Tracer Sport tyres with a fast rolling cyclocross tread pattern, featuring siped shoulder knobs that adapt to hard loose ground when cornering.
The Specialized Crux E5 is ready for CX adventure.
- E5 Premium aluminium frame for a lightweight responsive ride
- FACT carbon fork for increased steering response
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Gloss Tarmac Black/Red/White
- The Specialized Crux E5 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing, semi-compact race design, shaped top tube, 1-3/8" lower bearing, internal cable routing, integrated headset, OSBB, post mount disc, 135mm rear spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, disc-specific, quick-release|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Spyre, post mount, mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Spyre, post mount, mechanical disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, long cage, 10-speed|
|Front Hub:||Axis Sport Disc, quick-release|
|Rear Hub:||Axis Sport Disc, quick-release|
|Front Tyre:||Tracer Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x33mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Tracer Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x33mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba 2D, BB30|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|