Specialized Custom Chainstay Protector Sleeve
- ShowProduct Information Durable custom-molded plastic guard.Neoprene construction giving protection for your much loved fram... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionDurable custom-molded plastic guard.
Neoprene construction giving protection for your much loved frame. Available in numerous sizes to custom fit your Specialized frame. The Outer serface is tough and durable to prevent ripping, as well as keep things quiet so you concentrate on the matter in hand!
- Snap-on/off for easy installation and removal
- Quiets derailleur and chain contact
- Compression-molded 2.5mm Neoprene on XC-oriented designs; 5mm Neoprene for DH and freeride guards and 3.5mm for the 05 Enduro model
- Abrasion-resistant outer covering with stitched edges for durability
- Rubber printing on the inside surface keeps the sleeve in place
- Derailleur housing stop cutouts for a precise fit
- Custom fit gives a more integrated look while protecting the frame
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.