Specialized Defroster Trail SPD MTB Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Don't let rain or cold stop your ride. The Defroster Trail Mountain Bike shoes feature a seam-sealed... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Don't let rain or cold stop your ride. The Defroster Trail Mountain Bike shoes feature a seam-sealed bootie construction Thinsulate® insulation and a neoprene collar to help keep your feet warm and dry even in the worst conditions. Meanwhile a grippy SlipNot rubber sole provides incredible stability and traction in slippery conditions. They're just what you need to keep riding through the season no matter what Old Man Winter has in store for you.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Thinsulate® 400-gram insulation for warmth, with waterproof, seam-sealed internal bootie construction and reflective heat-loss barrier in the sole.
- Sealed canopy and neoprene collar keep heat in and water out.
- Nylon composite sole with wet traction SlipNot™ rubber tread: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Fully reflective to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Roomy fit to accommodate winter weight socks—no need to size-up.
- Durable sheet rubber heel and toe protection.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 533g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available