Specialized Diverge Comp 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A lightweight, capable road bike that can take your off the beaten track. The Specialized Diverge Co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A lightweight, capable road bike that can take your off the beaten track. The Specialized Diverge Comp is a carbon gravel road bike built for adventuring.
Review 9/10 - "If you're interested in fat miles then this is not the bike for you. If, however, you just want to see where your wheels take you, the Diverge will have you grinning form ear to ear" Cycling Weekly
The hills are near with the Specialized Diverge Comp gravel road bike.Specialized Diverge review
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle is lightweight and stiff
- Future Shock Progressive suspension has 20mm travel, built into the frame softens terrain
- Diverge disc, FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle offers direct steering
- Shimano 105 2x11 with 11-32T cassette offer slick shifting
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon seatpost softens bumps for greater comfort
- Specialized 38c Trigger Pro 2Bliss tyres are tubeless ready and fast rolling
- Sizes: 48cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm, 64cm
- Colours: Gloss Dirty White/Rocket Red/Tarmac Black
- The Specialized Diverge Comp is available on 0% APR finance
The Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame is lightweight and stiff, allowing fantastic power transfer while being compliant and softening bumps along the way. With help from the Roubaix, the new Diverge frame is lighter, stiffer and more durable. The Open Road Geometry takes cues from Specialized’s trail mountain bikes, with slacker a head angle which relaxes and stabilises the steering, for greater predictability. A lower bottom bracket than the previous Diverge as well as short chainstays make it a playful handling bike, one that’s as at home on fire roads as it is on city streets.
The frame comes equipped for adventure, with Plug and Play rack mounts, fender mounts, three bottle cages mounts and massive tyre clearance, large enough for 38c tyres and a load of mud. An easy threaded bottom bracket, flat mount disc mounts, and a 12x142mm thru axle and rear spacing makes the Diverge up to date. The S-Works FACT Carbon fork does a wonderful job of minimising vibrations coming from the wheels. It has 12x100 spacing with a thru-axle that helps give the Diverge predictable handling.
Unique to the suspension world, Specialized Future Shock is a shock that has a cartridge sitting within the headtube, with 20mm travel on offer between the stem and frame. In this setup, the geometry of the bike stays the same when going through bumps and rough terrain, giving the same predictable handling throughout. The Future Shock not only smooths bumps and vibrations, it also helps reduce fatigue during long rides. It’s different from the Roubaix Future Shock is the progressive nature of the Diverge shock, which helps to maintain traction on off-road trails and doesn’t use all the travel so easily.
Getting you moving is Shimano’s 105 2x11 speed drivetrain. Pairing the Praxis Alba 2D 48/32t chainset to the 11-32t cassette means that steep and long climbs are much easier with a wide and accessible gear range. The RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and feature high modulation, giving you the ability to better control your speed, be it in the dry or wet weather.
The Axis Elite wheels are robust and wrapped in Specialized Trigger Pro tyres in 38c size. The tyres are tubeless ready, allowing the upgrade to be made to a puncture resistant setup. In the rear, to complement the Future Shock is a Specialized CG-R carbon seatpost. It features a Zertz vibration damping elastomer which helps absorb bumps in the road, and makes for a much more comfortable ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat mount disc, BB386|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano RS505 disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS505 disc|
|Rims:||Axis Elite Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Trigger Pro, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Trigger Pro, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 700x38mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba 2D, 48/32T|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.