Specialized Diverge E5 2019 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Diverge is the perfect versatile and adaptable road bike. From commuting and leisure... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Specialized Diverge is the perfect versatile and adaptable road bike. From commuting and leisure rides to more ambitious plans off the beaten track. the Diverge can cruise to work or take you on multi-day bikepacking adventures. Light enough for sportives yet strong enough to load up with bags using the rack and mudguard mounts. Wide tyres and solid component choice only solidify this bikes ambition and adaptability.
- E5 Premium aluminium frame
- FACT Carbon fork gives precision steering
- Shimano 2x8 Claris drivetrain provides reliable shifting
- Clearance for 38c tyres for comfort on and off the road
- Endurance geometry for comfort at speed
- Sizes: 48, 52, 54, 56, 58cm
- Colours: Gloss Rocket Red/Black, Satin Black / White / Charcoal
- The Specialized Diverge E5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Diverge E5 is equipped with everything you need to head to work, take the long way home, or hit some fire roads on the weekend.
The Diverge is more capable than ever. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tyre clearance. The new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x38mm tyres with plenty of room for mud, too. Along with tyre clearance, weight was a large factor in the development, and taking some design cues from the development of the Roubaix, we developed an E5 Premium aluminium frame that’s plenty light, certainly stiff for hard efforts, and undeniable tough.
Next up, we moved away from a traditional ‘cross geometry, instead opting for something that hasn’t been seen before—our Open Road Geometry. You can think of it as a road version of modern trail bike geometry. It provides playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts. The geo features a bottom bracket that's over a half-centimeter lower than the previous Diverge, a slacked-out head tube angle, short chainstays, and a short wheelbase. These changes make for a bike that's not only fun in the dirt, but also performs well on the road.
Adding to its multifaceted talents, we topped it off with three water bottle mounts, plus mounts for racks and fenders. For the spec, we wanted to make sure that it shifted crisply and braked smoothly for years to come, so you'll find a Shimano Claris groupset, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a durable Axis Sport Disc wheelset that's been cased in our fast-rolling Espoir Sport tyres.
- Our Premium E5 aluminium frameset features our comfortable and confident Open Road Geometry, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling and a light overall weight.
- Shimano Claris shifting keeps things running smoothly and won't leave you stranded.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed|
|Front Hub:||Axis Sport Disc|
|Rear Hub:||Axis Sport Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp with Diverge rack-mount seat collar|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Claris R200|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Chain:||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors|
Specialized Diverge E5 2019 - Gravel Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought this bike recently and so far it’s been a great choice. Looks good too. Will probably swap the tyres as they feel very hard. Might consider hydraulic brakes as well. Apart from that it’s a great entry level bike. Very light and easy to ride. Really good for beginners like myself. Good build quality.
Bought this bike recently and so far it’s been a great choice. Looks good too. Will probably swap the tyres as they feel very hard. Might consider hydraulic brakes as well. Apart from that it’s a great entry level bike. Very light and easy to ride. Really good for beginners like myself. Good build quality.Close review