Specialized Diverge Pro Carbon 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Diverge Pro excels where the road ends. With its unique bottom bracket height and front rake ang... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame and fork combine the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production methods with the vibration damping of Zertz inserts to smooth out even the harshest roads and provide confident and predictable handling.
- The Roval Control SCS wheelset gives the smooth and rapid acceleration of a lightweight carbon wheelset, while its pairing with our Roubaix Pro tires make it tough with ample traction and flat protection.
- The Shimano Pro 11-speed crankset was specifically chosen to provide excellent power transfer, while the 50/34T chainring combination offers an excellent range of gears for all types of terrain.
The Specialized Diverge Pro Carbon 2016 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, tapered head tube, OSBB
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon w/ Zertz, tapered
Headset: 1-1/8 upper, 1-1/4" lower, Campy style, crown race, 8mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 20mm of carbon spacers
Bars: Specialized Expert, shallow drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
Front Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano 685, 11-speed
Chainset: Specialized Pro, 50/34T
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28t
Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins
Rims: Roval Control Carbon SCS
Front Hub: Roval Control Carbon SCS
Rear Hub: Roval Control Carbon SCS
Spokes: Roval Control Carbon SCS
Tyres: Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x25/28mm Front Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x25/28mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
Pedals: Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors