Specialized Diverge Sport A1 CEN 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Specialized Diverge Sport A1 is a road bike that is built to be ridden on any surface from grave... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Specialized Diverge Sport A1 is a road bike that is built to be ridden on any surface from gravel tracks to smooth tarmac and everything in between.
Designed to allow you to ride with speed and efficiency over rough surfaces the lightweight yet robust A1 Premium Aluminium frame and carbon fork feature built in compliance and clearance for wide tyres. The handling is super stable so you can ride off the beaten track with confidence.
The Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain is combined with smaller front chainrings to give you reliable shifting with extra low gears for climbing on tricky road surfaces. The Tektro mechanical disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping power while the 28mm Espoir tyres are ideal for mixing it up between tarmac and dirt.
Explore wherever your imagination takes you on the Specialized Diverge Sport A1
- A1 Premium Aluminium frame with adventure bound geometry for comfort and performance over any terrain.
- FACT Carbon fork, with Zertz inserts absorbs and damps road chatter without compromising rigidity.
- Shimano Sora 2x9 drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Mechanical Disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Colour: Satin Black / Rocket Red / Hyper
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
- The Specialized Diverge Sport A1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Diverge Sport A1 CEN 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB
Fork: FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Sora, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
Shifters Shimano Sora STI
Chainset: Praxis Alba,48/32T
Bottom Bracket: Praxis BB
Cassette: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Tektro Mira, mechanical disc
Rear Brake: Tektro Mira, mechanical disc brake
Rims: Axis Sport Disc, QR
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm Front, Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm