Specialized Dolce Elite Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Experience the joys of the open road and take you cycling to the next level. The Specialized Dolce i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Experience the joys of the open road and take you cycling to the next level. The Specialized Dolce is a women’s specific road bike that features endurance style geometry and comfort features for a smooth, comfortable ride – ideal for sportives and long-distance road adventures as well as club runs and fitness training.
- A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Carbon bladed fork with Zerts for a smoother ride
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with 48/32t chainset for extra low gears
- Puncture protection tyres for reliable rolling
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 57cm
- Colours: Satin Gloss Tarmac Black
- The Specialized Dolce Elite is available with 0% APR finance
The Dolce Elite is the perfect bike to either introduce you to the sport or to take your ride to new levels. It's purpose-built to take you places—both physically and geographically—and to ensure you're enjoying the best ride along the way.
Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we built the Elite from our A1 Premium Aluminium with our Women's Endurance Geometry. This ensures that you stay comfortable and confident over any kind of terrain, while also providing a lower standover. Essentially, this makes getting on and off the bike, as well as putting a foot down, as easy as can be.
For the build, we spec'd it with Shimano 105 11-speed shifting, fast-rolling Axis Sport Disc wheels, and traction-packed Espoir Sport 25mm tires. Of course, every facet of the bike is tailored specifically for female riders, from the handlebar width, to the crankarm length, all the way down to the superlative Body Geometry Myth Expert saddle.
The Dolce Elite's sturdy and reliable A1 Premium Aluminium frame is built with Women’s Endurance Geometry and delivers two important benefits. This geo improves stability and handling, giving you confident control when climbing and descending, while also putting you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position. The result? Hours upon hours of comfortable riding.
The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
The Body Geometry Myth Expert saddle has been specifically designed for women, delivering hours of comfort no matter the terrain.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women|s Endurance Geometry, women|s fully manipulated tube sets, threaded bottom bracket, 1-1/8" lower bearing, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Axis caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Axis caliper|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|Front Hub:||Sealed cartridge|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed cartridge|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba 2d, threaded, 48/32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Included w/ crankset|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.